What's new on the potting front? See below .....
- May 2010 ~ 'Ceramic Review' chose to feature a picture of one of my Quilt Bowls in its Gallery Pages in their May/June issue, which was a nice surprise!
- June 2010 ~ I started a Blog recently which is great fun and you can access it via this site.
- July 2010 ~ I have just taken on two more stockists - the Gallery at Snape Maltings in Suffolk will now be stocking my pieces, as will The Forum Shop, in the centre of Norwich, which is run by Jarrolds. See 'Stockists' page to get to their sites.
- August 2010 ~ On-line interview with Fat Quarterly Quilting magazine published - to have a look, just click here.
September 2010 ~ Article on 'Cross-fertilisation of ideas between different Crafts' written for UKHandmade published on their blog here.
- October 2010 ~ Products featured in Jarrolds Christmas catalogue - available from The Forum Shop by Jarrolds in Norwich - see link above.
- December 2010 ~ Participating in The Christmas 2010 Visual Art Exhibition at the Dragonfly Gallery, Wayland House, Watton, Norfolk ~ from 4 to 11 December 10a.m. - 4pm.
- February 2011 ~ Giving a talk to Artline, a local artgroup based in Attleborough.
- March 2011 ~ Supplying items decorated with Sunflowers to new local company I LOVE SUNFLOWERS which has just launched - check out their lovely site www.ilovesunflowers.co.uk
- April 2011 ~ On Saturday 2nd April from 10a.m. til 3pm I shall be demonstrating my craft in the Forum Shop in the centre of Norwich - drop in and say hello if you're passing!
- June 2011 ~ On Saturday 11th June from 10a.m til 4p.m. I will be selling at the Pick n Mix Makers market at Holt village hall in North Norfolk.
- August 2011 ~ Now stocking my work at The Grapevine Gallery on Unthank Road, Norwich. See Stockings page for details and link.
- November 2011 ~ Now stocking my work at Haddenham Galleries, near Ely, Cambridge. See Stockist page for details and link.
- March 2012 ~ Now stocking National Trust shops in the East of England : Ickworth House, Peckover House, Sutton Hoo and Anglesey Abbey.